Member Information – TC 5G stakeholder consultation
TC has scheduled a Q & A session for all interested
stakeholders on the consultation on mitigation impacts for 5G C-Band
interference with aircraft radio altimeters on March 3, 2023 from
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm (Eastern
Standard Time). While the Association has been attending various meetings on the
subject, this is an opportunity for you to provide useful information to
he details on the TCCA consultation can be consulted in the
attached CARAC Notice here.
Please find below the information on how to attend the Q&A;
meeting – How to Join
- Join on your computer, mobile app or room device - Click here
to join the meeting, Meeting ID: 259 460 423 02, Passcode: RryZ72
- Join with a video conferencing device - firstname.lastname@example.org, Video Conference ID: 112 562 234 9
- Or call in (audio only) - +1 613-367-5503,,919993486# (Canada, Ottawa), Phone Conference ID: 919 993 486#
Here are some logistical
information that will enable a pleasant experience for all participants:
- Meeting lines will open 5 minutes prior to the meeting start.
- Microphones will be muted to limit noise and
distractions. In no way will this limit your ability to interact
during the session. Participants will need to raise their virtual
hand in Microsoft Teams for airtime, or can submit questions in the
- The Q&A session will be hosted in English but questions
can be posed in the language of your choice.
- Tech support will be available for those who need assistance
during the session.
- Specific to TC employees, should you chose to attend the
meeting in person, boardrooms in Tower C (503) and at Cleopatra (2013)
have been reserved.