CBAA’s Industry Partner for May 2020 – Meldrum Horne
An independent Ottawa based organization; our strength comes from our highly experienced team of professionals working in the following areas:
- Employee Benefits
- Retirement and Investment programs
- Specialty Risk insurance
Meldrum Horne has grown steadily since its founding in 1998 and is regarded as one of the top risk management firms in the country.
Loss of License
A pilot’s career and income are at risk if they are prevented from flying because of a serious injury or deterioration in health.
This insurance is designed to provide financial help to pilots in preparation for an alternative career, if their aviation career is ended by bodily injury or illness.
Who can be insured?
- Business Aviation Pilots, Pilot Unions and Individual Pilots – Fixed or Rotary Wing
- Flight Instructors
- Air Traffic Control Officers
What is covered?
- If you lose your flying license temporarily due to injury or illness, it will pay out temporary benefits, after expiry of the excess/waiting period.
- It’s an insurance policy that pays out a lump sum if you permanently lose your flying license due to injury or illness.
Why do I need Loss of License Insurance?
- Protect your ongoing income
- Protect your loved ones
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Loss of Hearing
- Loss of Speach
- Loss of Limb
For further information and pricing please contact Michael Horne who is working in partnership with CBAA to best serve the needs of our members @ email@example.com or toll free at 1-888-548-8902 ext 208.